Monster Standard Job Ad
Advertise your job to millions of job seekers and get responses right away.
What if you could ensure that your job ads are viewed by candidates wherever they live online? Reach and attract the best candidates everywhere with Monster Standard Job Ads. When you post a job ad with Monster, your ad reaches candidates wherever they may live online – locally, on Monster, on other job sites, within social media environments and on mobile devices1.
Your Monster Standard Job Ad includes:
- Automatic distribution to Monster.com, over 1,000 newspaper sites, our mobile apps, and other sites on Monster’s network
- Free, robust candidate management tools
- Up to 20 recommended resumes from Monster’s resume database so you can get started right away
- Email distribution via newsletters and agents to active candidates
- Response tracking reports
Creating a Job Ad is fast and easy. You can also take advantage of flexible options by choosing a 30 or a 60 day Job Ad. Purchase a Job Ad first and then publish instantly, or buy in bulk and save.
1Reach to diversity, military, Career Ad Network and social channels require additional purchase.
How it works
- Buy Enter the quantity of job ads you''ll need in the ''Buy'' module to the right and click ''Buy''.
- Create Post your job ad by entering a job title, location and description. Need help with your description? Use one of Monster’s sample job descriptions that can be customized to your specific job.
- Preview See what your job ad will look like when candidates click on your ad.
Make your job ad stand out with Job Bolding, Video Profile and Enhanced Job Branding.
Reach millions of additional job seekers across the web with Extended Job Ads.
Review your order at checkout.
After you've posted your job ad, find out how many job seekers viewed and applied for the job from your Monster home page with our free candidate management tools. Additional Resources
Register for an instructor-led training session.
New Year Savings
Save 20% on 30/60-day Job ads. Use Promo Code 16984US_20OFF OR hit APPLY PROMO, select job quantity above, and discount will be applied in cart. Promotion good thru 1/31.
This was the first time that Linnea Garvey, Director of Information at Plymouth Nursery, was using Monster.
I had a position to fill and decided to try Monster." "Not that comfortable with purchasing on the Intranet, the sales representative from Monster was very patient and jumped right in to help me. We got tons of responses to our job ad, from Florida to the East, from Indiana to Ohio. We hired a perfect match from one of the first responses we received. Depending on the position we have open, I would definitely use Monster again."
– Linnea Garvey, Director of Information, Plymouth Nursery, MI