This quality assurance-specialist sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Description: Quality Assurance Specialist - Telemarketing
Quality Assurance - Specialist Job Purpose: Ensures accuracy of information and quality of delivery by monitoring telephone calls; recommending improvements.
Quality Assurance - Specialist Job Duties:
- Determines telemarketing quality standards by studying inbound and outbound calls and customer service presentations; conducting test calls to telemarketing service representatives on new products.
- Verifies telemarketing results by measuring skills in use of scripts, product knowledge, sales and service ability, greeting, diction, listening, etiquette, objection handling, efficiency, and courteous close of call.
- Provides feedback to telemarketers by monitoring calls; monitoring feedback for external vendor programs; conducting monthly help sessions.
- Evaluates telemarketing approaches by rating effectiveness of telemarketing service representatives; providing quality ratings; identifying training needs; developing training programs; conducting training.
- Directs quality initiatives by requiring adherence to quality assurance policies and procedures; developing new models; implementing changes.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Listening, Internal Communications, Customer Service, Performance Management, Teamwork, Quality Management, Supervision, Motivation for Sales, Telemarketing , Telephone Sales, Product Knowledge
Learn more about how to hire: