This network security and fraud management director sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Description: Network Security and Fraud Management Director
Network Security and Fraud Management Director Job Purpose: Secures enterprise assets and reduces losses by determining network security and fraud management requirements; planning, implementing, and testing systems; preparing network security and fraud management standards, policies, and procedures; directing staff.
Network Security and Fraud Management Director Job Duties:
- Accomplishes security and fraud management human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; reviewing compensation strategies.
- Develops security and fraud management organizational strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to enterprise strategic thinking and direction; researching network security and fraud management standards.
- Directs security and fraud management operational strategies by analyzing trends; preparing critical security measurements; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies.
- Implements security and fraud management financial strategies by anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Determines network security and fraud management requirements by evaluating business strategies; conducting network security audits and fraud risk assessment studies, including network usage, billing integrity, revenue surety, and internal threats; preparing cost estimates.
- Plans network security and fraud management systems by evaluating prevention, deterrent, detection, alert, profiling, and neural technologies; identifying risks, weaknesses, and suspicious activities; developing safeguard policies, procedures, and controls; preparing incident response and deterrent practices; adhering to industry standards.
- Validates network security and fraud management systems by monitoring network performance and fraud prevention measures; developing and implementing tests and audits; monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; conducting incident response analyses; developing and conducting training programs.
- Upgrades security systems by monitoring network environment and fraud management systems; identifying gaps in protection; evaluating and implementing enhancements.
- Prepares network security and fraud reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging network security and fraud management practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Network Security, Firewall Administration, Network Design and Implementation, Technical Management, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, People Management, Decision Making, Process Improvement, Developing Budgets, Problem Solving
Read more about how to interview: