This java developer-entry level sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Description: Java Developer - Entry Level
Java Developer - Entry Level Job Purpose: Creates user information solutions by developing and maintaining internet/intranet applications.
Java Developer - Entry Level Job Duties:
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes applications development by contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Learn more about how to write a job description: