This human resources associate sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Description: Human Resources Associate
Human Resources Associate Job Purpose: Accomplishes human resource objectives by obtaining, recording, forwarding, and explaining human resource information.
Human Resources Associate Job Duties:
- Provides information by answering communications; referring special communications to appropriate person.
- Obtains and orients temporary help by forwarding requirements and criteria to temporary services; providing information and directions.
- Maintains human resources records by maintaining applications, résumés, and applicant logs.
- Verifies candidates background by contacting references.
- Enrolls new employees by issuing forms and applications; verifying completion.
- Helps employees by explaining benefit programs.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintains manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Research Skills, Verbal Communication, Orienting Employees, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Organization, Confidentiality, Time Management, Analyzing Information
Read more about how the hiring process: