This data entry operator III sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Description: Data Entry Operator III
Data Entry Operator III Job Purpose: Maintains database by entering, verifying, and balancing data; training operators.
Data Entry Operator III Job Duties:
- Prepares source data for entry by compiling and organizing data; establishing priorities; resolving incomplete and unclear data.
- Enters data by operating data entry equipment; coding information; resolving problems.
- Verifies and balances data by correcting reject report and code errors; pulling and returning data to user for correction.
- Completes data management by resolving rushes and troubleshooter problems.
- Maintains unit performance by training data entry operators.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Data Entry Management, Data Entry Skills, Supervision, Training Management, Decision Making, Problem Solving, Typing, Deadline-Oriented, Initiative, Motivating Others, Results Driven
Learn more about how the hiring process: