This computer operator trainer sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Description: Computer Operator Trainer
Computer Operator Trainer Job Purpose: Maintains computer operations by monitoring and adjusting operations; developing and conducting training.
Computer Operator Trainer Job Duties:
- Maximizes computer output by monitoring performance; adjusting controls.
- Maintains data and voice communication by installing and configuring data lines; installing and relocating telephone equipment; installing and maintaining telephone software.
- Maintains communication systems performance by monitoring performance; correcting error conditions; balancing systems resources.
- Prepares system operators by developing and conducting training programs; measuring and approving trainee's progress.
- Prepares users by developing and conducting training programs; measuring and approving trainee's progress.
- Increases efficient use of equipment and software by developing and conducting hardware and system software training for clients.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Guides user actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating procedures and guidelines.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Training , Coaching, Developing Standards, Presenting Technical Information, Data Center Management, People Skills, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Attention to Detail, Change Management, Reporting Skills
Read more about how to hire: