This billing supervisor sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Description: Billing Supervisor
Billing Supervisor Job Purpose: Maintains revenue by establishing, implementing, and controlling billing system; supervising staff.
Billing Supervisor Job Duties:
- Accomplishes billing human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets billing operational standards by contributing billing information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying billing system improvements.
- Meets billing financial standards by providing annual billing budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Accomplishes billing departmental objectives by measuring billing results against plans; evaluating and improving methods; making required changes.
- Guides employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating billing policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines.
- Obtains revenue by resolving order and invoice disputes; maintaining customer relations; resolving problems with bank transfer.
- Approves credit memos by reviewing documentation.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Tracking Budget Expenses, Financial Skills, Developing Budgets, Process Improvement, Supervision, Problem Solving, Reporting Skills, Multi-tasking, Internal Communications, Informing Others, Reporting Research Results
Learn more about how to hire: