This accounts receivable supervisor sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Accounts Receivable Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
Obtains revenue by processing invoices; resolving missed payments; updating financial records; supervising staff.
Accounts Receivable Supervisor Job Duties:
- Accomplishes accounts receivable human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets accounts receivable operational standards by contributing information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Meets accounts receivable financial standards by providing annual accounts receivable budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Collects accounts by contacting customers referred by clerks; investigating circumstances of non-payment; negotiating and resolving conflicts; expediting payment.
- Supports financial planning by forecasting cash.
- Updates receivables by coordinating and monitoring daily sales order processing and bank remittance transactions.
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal accounting controls.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting monthly account transactions.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Accounts Receivable Supervisor Skills and Qualifications:
Supervision, Staffing, Financial Software, Forecasting, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Managing Processes, Developing Budgets, Accounting, Thoroughness, General Math Skills
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Accounts Receivable Supervisor Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Find out more about compensation: