Wednesday, May 2, 2012
This hands on workshop will teach you fresh processes, provide templates, step by step frameworks, message maps, tactical creative planning tools and tutorials. It will illustrate how to practically create a step by step employee internal branding program and message architecture that is fun, evolving and creative.
Specifically, this workshop will teach you:
- An effective step-by-step framework for effective internal branding that covers the theory, messaging, tactical planning, program management and measurement processes to track results and impact
- How to create a message matrix--understanding the value of communicating the right message, to the right audience, at the right time
- Methods for tactical planning and group brainstorming that yield greater employee participation and internal buy-in that are fun and engaging
- Criteria and methods for measuring results
- The process of creating a message architecture and experiential tactical plan-- message architecture is the process of building a comprehensive internal message that is clear and understood, relevant and personal and suggests the right behavior one should adopt
- How to make internal branding effective to your audience in a meaningful way by understanding the importance of tactical resonance and message relevance
Monster would like to thank Allan Steinmetz for presenting this webinar.
Founder & CEO, Inward Strategic Consulting
Allan Steinmetz has built an internal/external branding, change management communications, team alignment and market research consulting firm like no other. He has over 30 years’ experience in marketing strategy, branding, change management, advertising and communications. During that time he has worked for Ford Motor Company, the US Postal Service, Ericsson, Pitney Bowes, Campbell’s Soup, Zurich Financial Insurance and Walmart in addition to several high-tech companies, start-ups and professional services firms.Before establishing the firm, he was the Senior Vice President and Corporate Director of Marketing for Arthur D. Little.
Allan was a member of the US Postal Service Marketing Advisory Board and formerly a board member of Bertucci Brick Oven Pizza. He is a frequent speaker on topics such as the advertising industry’s need for internal branding and change communications. He has been a featured speaker at many nationally recognized conferences.